Sometimes we just need guidance, someone to ask the right questions and encourage us when we feel stuck. If you want to remove blocks, release old patterns and move forward in your life to fuller happiness, this is the track for you. Clearly define values, identify ego-states, breakdown barriers and break through to a fuller, happier and more present life.
As a health practitioner for over 30 years, Kathy can help with work/life balance, stress reduction, movement programs and overall physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. Health is not the absence of dis-ease; it’s about adapting and thriving in one’s environment. Could include guided meditations, hypnosis, mindfulness training, meditation assistance, visualization, breathwork training and present moment awareness. This is certainly a track that can be intermingled with other coaching tracks.
As an award-winning business owner, Kathy can help guide you to fulfilling your business and work goals. Whether you are in a corporation, on a team, building your own business or growing to new levels, Kathy can help you with practical goal setting, determining your values, communication work, building business relationships, presence in leadership and marketing your business/practice. Speaker training can be included with this package and also the book Market my Practice, if pertinent for the client.
Let’s face it. Relationships are a challenge, whether at home or work. Learn better communication skills, which ego states are driving your bus and how to relate to others in a healthy and evolved way. A great fit with other tracks as well.
Reconnect with self, break down limiting blocks, find peace within, learn to accept those things that you can’t change, go back to a place of self love and self-acceptance. Learn to stop looking outside of yourself for fulfillment and instead make different choices, in the present moment to grow, evolve and feel complete. May included meditation, mindfulness, hypnosis, resource state therapy, and other tools as needed.
- Kathy’s coaching style is interactive, fun, outcome based and flexible. She works with your issues in the moment and the sessions though structured by Kathy, flow with the direction of the client.
- A package of six weekly sessions is required. Unfortunately no one-time* appointments will be accepted so that a plan can be formulated, committed to and followed through on.
- Cost for the 6 weekly sessions is $995, which can be paid through check, cash, paypal or credit card (in person). A payment plan can be set up if needed.
- Included with the 6 hour-long sessions is unlimited email support during the time of the coaching, a copy of one of Kathy’s books, a set of values cards and Inner Active Cards.
- Not all progress can be fully achieved in 6 sessions and more may need to be booked.
- A hypnosis session may be included with the coaching if deemed necessary. Hypnosis outside of the coaching relationship will be billed at the normal hourly rate of $125/session.
- Sessions can be done in person or over Zoom.
- Sessions after the initial 6 will be booked in blocks of two, at the price of $325 or another series of 6 can be booked at a discounted rate of $895.
- A non-refundable deposit of $250 for the six sessions is due upon booking unless paid in full.
What is Kathy Gruver, coach?
This is a program headed by Kathy Gruver, PhD, CHt, LMT, born out of recognition that there are times in people’s lives when they are stuck, stressed and not sure what step to take next. Kathy seeks to provide tools, pathways and barrier-busting techniques to allow people to move forward to overcome limitations, discover new strengths and conquer stress. Goals will be identified and met, health and well-being will increase and peace of mind will prevail.
Kathy Gruver, coach seeks to create a world in which everyone has the skills, support and tools necessary to identify and accomplish their personal, professional and spiritual goals.
Kathy Gruver, coach works with individuals, couples and teams to empower them with the skills they need to reach their highest personal and professional potential. This is accomplished with values-driven exercises, ego state identification, customized activities and plans from Kathy’s 30 years of experience and a synergistic collaboration between coach and client.
Kathy Gruver has earned her PhD in Natural Health and has studied mind/body medicine at the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind/Body Medicine at Harvard. She has studied mindfulness and presence with Eckhart Tolle, coaching with CTI’s CoActive Coaching Program, Resource Therapy and has studied psychology and human behavior her entire life.
She is the author of seven books, which have garnered 12 awards. She has lectured around the world including 2 TEDx talks. She has 30 years of experience as a massage therapist, hypnotherapist and consultant. She has a background in performing; dance, improv and acting and still does hip hop dance and flying trapeze to relieve stress and live life to the fullest! Kathy looks forward to helping you create the life that you truly want.